Friday, July 09, 2010

One Day Like Rain

I've felt so...drained the past few days. Apparently, I have to submit more information for my health insurance, which is frustrating because it's been 52 days since I applied. I got over my cold from last week on Tuesday, had two really good days, and woke up sick again today. I don't want to slack or fall behind on applications, but I feel like I should probably rest, so I've resigned myself to sitting in bed, watching movies on Hulu, and working on my application essays.

One of the managers at work gave me indispensable advice regarding school. I'm still nervous about submitting my applications, striving to make portfolio as strong as possible. In the meantime, though, I feel more clarity in terms of what happens after the applications are sent out and there's nothing left to do but wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment